Eugen Balin, LL.M.
- tax law
- corporate law
- commercial law
- economic law
- liberal professions law
- private law
- Law studies at Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- Law studies at Université Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III, Aix-en-Provence, France
- Ministry of Justice of Baden-Württemberg (1st legal state examination)
- Law-Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, Germany
- Ministry of Justice of Nordrhein-Westfalen (2nd legal state examination)
- Law studies at University of Hagen, Germany (Master of Laws, LL.M.)
- Tax Lawyers education (Fachanwaltslehrgang für Steuerrecht), Fachseminare von Fürstenberg in cooperation with Deutsche Anwaltakademie (German Lawyers Academy)
- Commercial and Corporate Lawyers education (Fachanwaltslehrgang für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht), Deutsche Anwaltakademie (German Lawyers Academy)
Eugen is a Member of the German Lawyers Association, the Hamburg Lawyers
Association, the association for tax law within the German Lawyers Association, the association for corporate law within the German Lawyers association and the
Eugen is fluent in the following languages.
BALIN LEGAL offers its services on a high level of professionalism and personal guidance.
Consultancy and representation fees will be agreed upon individually following our regular rates on an hourly basis. The payment will be made by prepayment.
You can contact us by phone at
or via email at